Thursday, October 11, 2012

31 Days to Seeing Through God's Eyes: Day 11-YOU ARE JUDGED


That's right. I said it. YOU ARE JUDGED (ducking down to dodge the rocks you are throwing at me)! Before you JUDGE me let me finish.

IF you are a child of God. If you have accepted Jesus into your heart and realize that you need him as your Lord and Saviour YOU WILL BE JUDGED!

As a child of God you are judged as:

PERFECT

HOLY

RIGHTEOUS

COMPLETE

BLAMELESS

FREE

How does that make you feel on the inside? When I say to you that God sees you as PERFECT, HOLY, COMPLETE, BLAMELESS does that make you wonder how??

The only way God can see us that way is through Jesus! When the Great Exchange was made, Jesus traded his righteousness for our sin, the world as you know it changed. When God looks at a believer all he sees is Jesus! It's kinda hard to judge a man that was perfect as anything but perfect! Jesus was complete and blameless so when God looks at us and sees our spirit man guess what he sees?? Someone that is blameless and perfect.

Are we always perfect? Are we always blameless? HECK NO and ya know what? If we could be Jesus could have stayed with God and never endured the HELL he did for us.

An ongoing joke in my circle is that when someone is doing something "carnal" we will say "THEY NEED JESUS" and we laugh but it is so true.

EVERYONE needs Jesus. Do you know him? You should. It is life-changing! There is freedom. There is power. There is peace.

I don't know about you but I don't wanna be judged by anyone else other than God. I don't want to judge myself through anyone else's eyes but God's because I know what he sees when he sees me. What does he see when he sees you? If you are a believer and didn't respond with some of the above adjectives then get into the word. Find out for yourself the truth.

If you aren't a believer, know this! God is not mad at you! God loves you! He sent his son to die for you so that you could live in freedom. In completeness! In happiness and joy! With a carefree spirit...call on him!

Remember: YOU ARE JUDGED!


No comments:

Post a Comment