Wednesday, October 31, 2012

31 Days to Seeing Through God's Eyes: Day 31-What I have learned the past 31 days

Here we are y'all at the end of the 31 days of seeing through God's eyes. I don't know if any of you readers really "got" anything out of it or not but boy did I.

Things I have learned...

I am NOT a quitter!

I know God much better than I thought I did.

Even if I have only touched ONE heart through my 31 day journey, that is ENOUGH.

I AM ENOUGH especially the ORDINARY me.

When God guides the blog it flows much easier.

I am NOT Ruthanne, Kristen, Lisa Jo or Kate. I am Michelle and what I have to offer is amazing. Noone else can offer it but me.

God is my biggest fan.

When you sow, you reap! I am the one that controls what I reap and what I sow.

My small circle of friends are such great supporters of my dreams.

We all wear a mask of some sort at some point or another.

My heart is full of worship and love for God.

God speaks to me ALL THE TIME.

Finally,
God just had to show off last night. I was a little worried about some things and God woke me in the middle of the night. He kept saying to me "Worry crushes worship", "Worry crushes worship". I couldn't sleep because of the worry so instead I turned my worry into worship. I started thanking God for all the great things in my life and drifted back off to sleep. This morning I see this post by Joyce Meyer on facebook. It said "Worry and worship are exact opposites, and we'd all be much happier if we learned to become worshippers instead of worriers"


WHAT? Me and Joyce Meyer on the same page??? That's exciting y'all....

I.DO.HEAR.GOD'S.VOICE and so do YOU.

You just have to listen. The more you hear that voice the more you will start "Seeing Through God's Eyes"!

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING series! I would be super sad if you weren't you. Keep it up. YOU have too much to offer to this world!!!!!

    ReplyDelete