Sunday, October 7, 2012

31 Days to Seeing Through God's Eyes: Day 7-LET'S RECAP

This past 7 days has really made me reach deep inside and search my heart and my belief system. Do I really practice what I am preaching? Sometimes I hit the bullseye but other times my mark is not even near the board. Those times when I find that I am not even close are the times that I enjoy because it means that I am not perfect. I know that I am teachable though and so I search and yearn to learn more of God's truths!

As you go through next week search your own heart and beliefs and be real with yourself. You decide if you believe what you have read this week. Do you believe that...

YOU ARE LOVED by the God of this universe? That no matter where you are or what you have done YOU ARE LOVED by a passionate and gentle God?

YOU ARE MORE THAN A CONQUEROR! No matter what your battle IT IS WON. Whatever you are facing the victory belongs to you because you are a child of God.

YOU ARE PROSPEROUS in every area of your life. You are rich in joy, peace, hope and love. Your relationships will flourish because the holy spirit is here to guide you.

THANK GOD FOR GRACE!! There wasn't a Day 5 because I slipped up and got busy but grace tells me that it is ok and keep going. We will talk about that grace soon enough :)

YOU ARE A FARMER!! You are today reaping what was sown BY YOU yesterday. If you want to reap something different try sowing something different.

The man in the above picture is my dad. He is a farmer! He doesn't use the mules anymore to plow but enjoys it every now and then! I got to see first hand the principle of reaping and sowing. It is an amazing thing and he is an amazing man! Just a little side note :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment