Tuesday, October 16, 2012

31 Days to Seeing Through God's Eyes: Day 16-YOU ARE TALENTED

Some of my favorite days are the days that I spend the ENTIRE day cleaning, organizing and decorating and redorating then redecorating one more time just to make sure it is right.

For me, my creative juices get flowing by way of home decor.

I.LOVE.DECORATING.MY.HOME.

I love decorating for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fall, Summer, Spring, Birthday Parties, you name it and I wanna decorate.

Today I was wanting to put together something for fall on my porch. Everyone else has a pretty fall porch and I wanted one too. So, I set out to rummage through my stuff and find a few things then added a thing or two from Wally World and the result was this...


Pretty cute if I do say so myself and all for less than 10 bucks!

Did you know that you are creative as well?

Maybe you don't have the same creativity that I do but you have something. You have a talent. What is that talent? Is it painting or singing or dancing? Are you great at making budgets or organizing? Whatever it is, and there is something...do you share it?

Romans 12:5-8
We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man's gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his faith. If it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach; if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is leadership, let him govern diligently; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully.

I bet anyone can tell me what they are NOT good at but I dare you, I challenge you to discover what you ARE good at!!!

Then share it...

No comments:

Post a Comment