Tuesday, October 9, 2012

31 Days to Seeing Through God's Eyes: Day 9-YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY

Today in my Facebook notifications I have a "Word from God"...No, it wasn't like a real word of God but one of those app thingy's. However, the words spoke to me. They were:

On this day of your life, Michelle, we believe God wants you to know ... that today you can help a thousand people see God's light. Feel God's light shining within you and take a step to inspire someone else to shine. As you share this vision today with just one soul, that reaches ten lives that touch a thousand.

This inspired me to share with you that YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY.




Everyone has a story. It may be a story that is filled with turmoil and grief. It may be a story filled with joy and laughter. It may be a thriller. It may be a romance. The ones I like most are the comedies. No matter what the story is; it is YOUR story. It is what makes YOU-YOU.

How many of you ever thought that noone could benefit from YOUR story? If you have then you are wrong.

Don't feel like God has given you nothing to share. I promise you that if you have breathe in your body, God has blessed you. Ask God what you should share. Ask God to reveal to you what part of your story would bless others.

I encourage you to share your story! YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!

Share it with me :) I would love to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment