Sunday, October 14, 2012

31 Days to Seeing Through God's Eyes: Day 14- LET'S RECAP WEEK 2


If you have been following this blog, I really hope that you have been hearing from God about some of these truths I have been sharing. When I first started posting these I had a list of truths that I intended to share but after the first few days I scrapped the list and asked God to inspire me throughout the day. I don't know about you guys but they seem to be better with his inspiration. Go figure!!

One more time for those that might have missed something.

Day 8: YOU ARE GIVEN SECOND CHANCES!
This is one of those truths that I use so often. Let me share a quick story and then I will move on.

In church today I heard God instruct me to do something and I did. It wasn't really hard so I jumped right on it. Well, on into service he instructed me to do something else and I hesitated. I didn't really want to because it really would have pushed me out of my comfort zone. I.SAT.IN.MY.SEAT. and guess what? I looked and someone else was doing what God had instructed me to do. HOW AWESOME IS MY GOD? He is awesome for 2 reasons...when I was disobedient, he chose someone else. When I was disobedient, he didn't condemn me and I will get another chance. That simple!

Day 9: YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!
You know what?? No matter what your story IT IS IMPORTANT. It has significance. Your story makes you who you are and can affect the life of someone else. Don't think it isn't fancy enough. Don't think it's not extraordinary. Trust me, if you were a sinner and you were saved by grace that is extraordinary!! TELL SOMEONE!!

Day 10: YOU ARE SPECIAL!
Noone can do what God created YOU to do. You were created to do something! Period. End of story! Figure out what that is and DO IT.

Day 11: YOU ARE JUDGED!
You are judged through Jesus! You are judged as holy, blameless, righteous, set-apart!! YOU ARE FREE from judgment of sin! Woot!!

Day 12: YOU ARE EMOTIONAL!
You are an emotional being and that is ok! The most important statement from this post is this..."There is no place in the bible where it says emotions are catagorized as right or wrong." That is good news people!!!

Day 13: YOU ARE THE BOSS!
"You are not the boss of him. You are only the boss of you."~Audrey Blaylock
Remember that!! You cannot tell someone else what to do. You control noone but yourself. You cannot make someone else do something and what others do or do not do is no reflection of who you are.


So there it is. The week in review. You can read more details by scrolling on down or pick the topic from the column on the right....

Enjoy yourself and read on...until next week!!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment