Tuesday, October 16, 2012

31 Days to Seeing Through God's Eyes: Day 15-HIS MERCIES ARE NEW EVERY DAY!

Funny that I am using this one today (for Yesterday).

You see, I went to bed last night knowing that I didn't blog for Day 15 and was full of guilt. Guilt and condemnation was in my heart and in my head. I went to bed anyway because I had a crazy and hectic day. I didn't feel like I was ANY of those things that God says I am. I knew that someone out there was waiting. Waiting for me to hit that publish/share button but I allowed my circumstances to overwhelm me.

I felt let down by life and angry at my family for some stuff that happened yesterday.

Guess what?

Lamentations 3:22-24 says "God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out, his merciful love couldn’t have dried up. They (his merciful love) are created new every morning. How great your faithfulness! I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over). He’s all I’ve got left."

That gives me hope. Hope for a new day. A clean slate. A do over.

Today is my chance for repentance (to change my mind about what I am seeing).

Today, I will take it.

God is just that good to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment